Escape to La La Land



I’ve mostly been goggle-eyed, although I think shell-shocked is more apt, since the 8th of November 2016, as I watched what I can only describe as an unfolding nightmare.

Really? Is America, ‘Land of the Free and home of the Brave’ really being held hostage by a bunch of Nazis? 

Are we really so vulnerable to the Lords of Darkness? And who is colluding with and or/appeasing the High Chair Tyrant?

Opposition art by Pia Guerra


That Australian guy might have done, but he got short shrift from the Infant King the other day. The newly reincarnated Iron Lady is busily trumpeting (excuse the pun) her success in gaining some concessions from him. But she should be warned. Let's remind her of the frog that made a deal with the scorpion:

 A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the
Scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The
Frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion
says "Because if I do, I will die too."

The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream
scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of
paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown.
Frog has just enough time to gasp "Why?"

                          Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."

Did you know that “America First”, as emphatically declared by the High Chair Tyrant, was the name of the pro-Nazi group that wanted to keep America neutral between Churchill’s Britain and Hitler’s Third Reich?[1]  

Encouages me to laugh at absurdity and hypocrisy

The Clown aspect of my persona laughs incessantly. Think I need to retreat into La La Land or enter an institution for the pathologically insane for safety because the real crazies have escaped the asylum and they rule; for now.




[1] Robert Reich on the dangerous rise of Steve Bannon bit.ly/2k8HiWA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When a President Cried

The Economic Migrant and the Bag Lady

The Trickster as Teacher